Friday, February 10, 2017

NO VAMPIRE

Had a really bad nights sleep woke up at two so I got on the iPad watching You Tube channels I woke up again at half past four and finally got up just after half past seven cant wait until I can sleep on my side feel like i am Dracula sleeping in a coffin with my hands folded across my chest not good.

It is snowing only slightly I had a walk out in the morning when it was cold but clear , the dusting of snow came later I dare not risk slipping on the ice , so I stayed in the rest of the day.

I am watching more Discovery channel programs about living in and working in Alaska I finished "Alaska The Last Frontier " and  "Edge Of Alaska " I am watching "Gold Rush" and "Alaskan Bush People " and "State Troopers".

Managed two walks today was fine no issues tomorrow I think I will go to Asda shopping get a few bits I need nothing major it's always the incidental things sometimes you miss the most today we have run out of bin liners and rock salt two items that come to mind and a light bulb .

Some of the parts came for my fidget spinner hopefully the rest will be tomorrow or Monday I will take a photo of the finished article , I might even buy myself a professionally made one I did have years ago something I use to spin and I cant for the life of me remember what it was I had .

Home made lasagne french fries onion rings and garlic bread ( just to proof I ain't no vampire ) we ate just after five was the only meal we had all day.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...