Sunday, February 12, 2017

MARATHON

SATURDAY

Slept in was well after seven am when I woke up i finally got up just after eight my sister is driving over at around tennis to take us food shopping this time I am making the journey and hopefully walking round the aisles with them .

Started off at the garden centre did a good walk round bought a few items also including in house baked award winning  pork pies they are bout the best you can get specially when they are still warm  I also bought some decent super glue , for the hand spinner I will make when I get all the parts delivered.

Went to Asda superstore I pushed the trolley round virtually a zimmer frame with wheels I bought lots of haddock fish pieces  and a large packet of smoked ham and honey ham a couple of  lamb joints  for a Sunday dinner  through the week . W

e going to be cooking some of the  smoked ham tonight in a  tagliatelle carbonara with double cream not health but nice .
 Helen also bought some large baking apples to oven bake an apple pie .I was out for well over four hours which was good period for getting out  but it tends to ruin my sisters Saturday which is a big sacrifice on her part I know how weekends are important . I was also able to buy  plenty of cat food that should feed them well over a week .

Helen took the picture below which does not show the added grated cheddar cheese and a good grinding of black pepper .



Other than the shopping outing we did very little else  we had dinner had had no pain or aches from tall the walking I did  which was a big bonus , but  I will still be glad when I can get behind the wheel again and drive my car.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...