Monday, February 06, 2017

A NEW CASE

One week home and how time files  what you can achieve in only a week and what progress can be made .

Whilst I was in Hospital my son Guy phoned me  its  well over a year  since we have spoken or had any contact  , he asked if I was ok talking whilst at work  ,  I told him that  I was in hospital and had just had a hip replacement surgery and was now in bed recovering but whether he knew this or not it was still nice to hear from him  , we have spoken a few times more after his initial call , and learned that he is no longer with his girlfriend of the last six months although I have never meet her I know she is a complex person.

For someone who is permanently disabled life must be a day in day out a massive struggle I found just doing normal tasks and doing every day things  are never straight forward .  I am lucky even now I am blessed with the things I can and cant do but in a few weeks I will be back to every day activities living a normal able life and for that I am very grateful .


My first eBay purchase of the year this Vw camper van logo iPhone 7 case I know you can also get the matching coffee mug and the household item but i thought this case just did it.


Steve the man in the van next to us called over he wanted help setting up his new mobile it needing charging he called back in an hour with it charged it was easier enough to set up  , I told him anytime he wanted a coffee or just a chat change of scenery just to drop by it was not a issue he left happy only to return five minutes later with a bottle of wine for me ,there was no need but thanks.

Helen cooked us a lovely Sunday roast dinner of roast beef , roast potatoes , Yorkshire puddings and sprouts noting nicer than horseradish with roast beef it just goes.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...