Tuesday, February 21, 2017

NO SHOW

My works manager never came today was the day for my home visit . When I rang to see at what time he would be arriving I took the initiative I know my line manager too well it was then  I was informed that he was attending a meeting that he was scheduled to go to , so  hence he would not be visiting me , good job we didn't bake a cake then .

Cleaned the potting shed outhouse building it had six blue Ikea bags full of books papers and other items that have been sitting in there since we moved nearly two years ago , we also got rid of a bicycle Helen was given that is a death trap regarding the brakes so our day was not totally wasted .

Started listening to some crime pod casts on a night  "True Crime Garage " and "Case File True Crime " When I usually wake up I watch certain You Tube channels , but I like the sound of someone talking and it is better that I can close my eyes and at least I am not fcuking with my night vision another plus is I can also set  a time limit  it to switch it off from 10 minutes or and hour or when the pod is finished playing.

The  weather looks like what we were suppose to get yesterday warmer and sunny our four goldfish have survived the winter we should be able to feed them now.

Well, had my bowl of porridge , been for a walk and on my second cup of coffee and I am not sure what else I will be doing today I might check out my photos stored on my external hard drive there is thousands .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...