Tuesday, February 07, 2017

SAY YES


Helped a neighbour reset her iPad she had taken it along  to PC World and they for £60 would look at it they also  told her that chances are it was because it was too old and that she would more than likely need to purchase a brand  new iPad  , why did they tell her this ( she is elderly ) because  when she was using her Face book and Google her iPad was crashing . Which is utter crap pretty sure there is enough processing power and memory to run these both apps without her pad breaking in to a sweat , after taking her photos off for her I wiped it and  restored to new and set it back up sorted .

Keeping these entries going is hard work when I am not doing that much I am still taking medication and the pain is being managed which results in me more or less pain free it is more stiffness than anything and pulling on the stitches .

 I am still losing out in the battle for sleep so far five hours so is what I am maxing out at which is due to the fact that  I cant sleep on my side I am still stretched out on my back .

I still cant get in to the shower it is strip washing and I cant  drive the car  or though  I feel more stronger every .
I have to admit that  I am tempted and being honest   I think if I was still driving the 4x4 I would be mobile  due to the fact it is a lot big cab and easier access in and out at the moment we are still reliant on friends and my sister  taking Helen shopping which is working out ok .
If my sister comes over again Saturday I might go to the supermarket with them .

My next trip out is Wednesday to get the stitches cut top and bottom I have a lift arranged for this .

Highlight of the day Jacket spuds chili and cheese for my main dinner of the day and of course that I am making a great recovery from surgery.

JUST TO SAY YES  :-

If anyone reading this  considering  Hip replacement surgery I will tell you this quite honestly that from my experience I would say without a single doubt that you should go for it 100% . The operation AS OPERATIONS GO is not a bad one at all  and yes do have the spinal block epidural I promise you won't choose a better option . You will see nothing of the surgery you are screened off and as for pain have no fear it works and you will  feel nothing for me it was  0% pain another big plus is you that can take your iPod in to theatre  it is allowed and listen to your favourite tunes or whatever you want , and they will be wheeling you out back to your room before you know it.





No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...