Friday, February 17, 2017

GROUND HOG

A really great sunny morning it really looks like summer if only it was a bit warmer we'd be there .
Found out Ed Sheeran is rocking at number one and number two spot in the U.K singles chart which is great news ,  for his 26th birthday uploaded another song off his forth coming album "Divide" called "How Would You Feel" which is also brilliant hear it on Spotify.

Did more walking did more exercise watched more t.v and did little else not being able to drive is a total bummer any longer and I might have to start looking at bush timetables .

Each day is more or less "Ground Hog Day" doing nothing dies the its toll don't get me wrong I do vac the van and I do some cooking and the washing up of dishes but I cant bend forward reaching up is fine but bending low a big no ,no.

Sunday we are going to the crematorium it is the anniversary of my mothers death. My sister and my daughter are also going  , funny has that sounds it is not a bad walk and hopefully it won't be raining . We will get to see the remembrance book the page will be open showing  my mothers entry in it and  we will light candles in remembrance of her sad as it is we are all going to end up in the book .

After I am going to my sisters house she as a walk in shower and I am going to get wet .

My son is still talking to me I rang him th either night he gets his driving license back in April and he will be able to drive again  , he is still separated from his girlfriend she as more or less told him not to text call or message her on Facebook never meet her but I think he is best out of it.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...