Thursday, February 23, 2017

JUST ANOTHER DAY

Four weeks today I was getting ready for the hip replacement surgery scheduled  for  half past four.
I am still taking blood thinning tablets and I am still having to wear the surgical support socks.

My wound is clean no weeping no redness I reckon it is healing perfect , it is starting to itch slightly but I wash it every day which helps to soften it.

I am due an increment at work we get them every year until you are on top of your pay banding  and I am wondering if mine will progress if not I will be annoyed if i feel I have been penalized for my sickness absence .

I am sleep slightly better but still waking up at around two a.m and around four thirty a.m but I am eventually dropping/drifting  off back to sleep ,listening to podcast helps .

Hopefully if I am correct payday is tomorrow and I think we will be going shopping with my sister again Saturday this will be the first time I have been out other than m y walks since Sunday.

Received a letter from work after the 31st of March I will go on half pay I will need to claim more money from the Job Centre which will boost my wages I need to phone them on Monday.

Broke my Mrice E300  earphones I snapped the 3mm jack which remained in my iPod ,  luckily I was able to pull it out with some thin nosed pliers other wise I couldn't listen to anything as it was recognising that the headphones was plugged in , I originally bought these off eBay for around £8.00 if I want the same item from the U.K it will cost me well over  £30.00 , I will buy a different brand and type .

Had the slow cooker out again and I did a beef stew  no dumpling mix did Yorkshire puddings and I also baked some very plain buns for the first time which although plain tasted ok.

Watching - "Kes"

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...