Thursday, February 09, 2017

FINGERS CROSSED

Had the stitches cut top and bottom said the wound had oozed out slightly but had dried again a new dressing was a great welcome I go in a weeks time for another re-check.

I walked to the end of the road and back I was a lot quicker than before and I was walking in a more timely fashion I will continue these walks more each day our wooden decking is very slippy when wet I have to be so careful I don't end up on my arse , not sure what the damaged would be could set me back weeks .

My little Fiat 500 has not moved an  inch  in nearly two weeks  , saying that I have not even attempted to see if I can actually get in to the driving seat  and physically get behind the wheel being right hand drive I would have to lead with my operated hip going in first ,  while I am a passenger I enter the left had side with my decent leg going in first it makes a big difference , plus it is a shift gear which means my left foot will  have to operate the clutch pedal maybe this time next week I will be more able.

My Manager and Line Manageress are coming out to where I live for a home visit which is on the 20th of February in the afternoon hopefully we can discuss my phased return and works parking permit .

I set up two online Lottery accounts for Helen and I , we can now play the U.K and the  Euro millions online along with other games we both deposited £10.00 and can add founds when every we need the old saying " you got to be in it to win it " is very true you can also play scratch cards top price £100 million online it also tells you how many top price tickets are still available to win. I have already won a free lucky dip for this comings Saturday's draw for matching two numbers.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...