Friday, February 24, 2017

HUMAN

This Morning I walked to the local shop for cat food , Milk and bread cakes I did the same journey before my operation and I was in agony on the walk back today it was totally different I was in no pain what so ever a really good sign I made the right choice to have  hip replacement surgery .

One of the fence panels at the rear blew down due to storm Doris , the end of the van there is no windows w have windows all down both sides,  at the front we have a three window bay  we don't have windows on the opposite end of the van which is our bedroom we only have windows in our bedroom on either side so we had no idea the panel was out.
Our neighbour opposite had a plastic panel out of his green house and he came in to our garden to look for it and he saw the down panel , he held me dean it life it in to place re-screw it I also braced the post of the telegraph post we have at the rear I also added more screws to the other panels just to be on the safe side if there is no more winds it will be good until summer when I can do a better solution.

Had a call from my line manager he is once again referring me to occupational health I should get a date and time in around three to six weeks time hopefully I will be able to drive after seeing the physiotherapist on the 6th of March .

I should be back at work if all goes according to plan sometime in April I see my surgeon on the 7th of April ., hopefully he will give me the all clear.

Watching -  "Gold Rush Season Four"

Listening to - "Rag N Bone Man" Human a total brilliant album 10/10 check it out .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...