This Morning I walked to the local shop for cat food , Milk and bread cakes I did the same journey before my operation and I was in agony on the walk back today it was totally different I was in no pain what so ever a really good sign I made the right choice to have hip replacement surgery .
One of the fence panels at the rear blew down due to storm Doris , the end of the van there is no windows w have windows all down both sides, at the front we have a three window bay we don't have windows on the opposite end of the van which is our bedroom we only have windows in our bedroom on either side so we had no idea the panel was out.
Our neighbour opposite had a plastic panel out of his green house and he came in to our garden to look for it and he saw the down panel , he held me dean it life it in to place re-screw it I also braced the post of the telegraph post we have at the rear I also added more screws to the other panels just to be on the safe side if there is no more winds it will be good until summer when I can do a better solution.
Had a call from my line manager he is once again referring me to occupational health I should get a date and time in around three to six weeks time hopefully I will be able to drive after seeing the physiotherapist on the 6th of March .
I should be back at work if all goes according to plan sometime in April I see my surgeon on the 7th of April ., hopefully he will give me the all clear.
Watching - "Gold Rush Season Four"
Listening to - "Rag N Bone Man" Human a total brilliant album 10/10 check it out .
MOVED BACK TO HOLMFIRTH , WE ARE OUT OF THE STATIC HOME , AND ARE NOW MOVED IN AND LIVING IN A NEWLY BUILT TWO BED STONE END TERRACE , WITH GEORGE AND BENTLEY OUR TWO CATS AND PIPPA AND BAILEY OUR TWO DOGS.THIS IS OUR FOREVER HOME I DOUBT THAT WE WILL EVER LEAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOUSE IN A GREAT LOCATION WE ARE MORE THAN HAPPY TO LIVE HERE FOREVER.
Friday, February 24, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
IT'S OUT CRAZY I KNOW
FRIDAY - After being stood from last Sunday the van does not start it jump starts using the Noco jump starter unit first time and it starts...
-
Fuck it's Monday already , why do weekends go too fast why is the weather so rubbish where is summer because it's not here yet. My...
-
Only two more pay cheques until Christmas scary always get caught out last minute shopping hopefully we will be sorted this year fingers cro...
-
SUNDAY - Went to the Springs shopping outlet went to Next clothes shop I bought two pairs of jeans and two pairs of shorts one also in denim...

No comments:
Post a Comment