Wednesday, February 15, 2017

A NEW PAIN

If I walk slowly and precise  I walk like a Gent so I am walking slow and precise I have never walked as good as I am  walking now be it with the aid of sticks  for maybe the last seven years my Zombie walking dead style of walking as vanished I am back to being normal , all I need is to do this on my own then I can ditch the sticks.

Helen cooked a beef stew and dumplings it was no where near as good as mine she better not read this otherwise I might be cooking forever .
She did bake a apple pie which we will have today when my daughter comes at lunch time .

My good hip started to ache I don't know if it is because it is working harder and taking more strain to compensate for the artificial hip joint until it heals or if I am just over doing stuff. But there is a dull ache which appeared yesterday hopefully it will get no worse and eventually disappear as  I have never had any issues before with thus hip joint so hopefully it is nothing .

The one thing really bugging me is I have not been able to wash my hair I am going to have to come up with a method which does not evolve bending over a sink I might just go out side with wet hair and get Helen to throw water over my head sure she be willing .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...