Monday, February 20, 2017

ETHEL

SUNDAY  - My sister Anne picked us up we were going to pay our respects to our Mother whom passed away eleven  years ago today she died in Hospital and like our Father who was s cremated at the crematorium at Lawnswoodt she was  born in 1919 and died 87 years later .My Fathers born in 1912 other family ashes are  also scattered there  my Aunt Ivy her Husband Jack  and my cousin Paul.

Dad and Mam

 .

We also visited the mausoleum "Ethel at the gate" our mother was called Ethel that's where the similarities end this Ethel is not part of our family she married into wealth and died a year before my mother was born in 1911.

http://www.urbanfantasist.com/gonzo-news/the-real-lives-of-the-ghosts-in-my-stories-3-ethel-at-the-gate

After we went over to my sisters house and I had a luxury of having a nice hot wet shower and was able to wash my hair for the  first time in over three weeks it was very welcomed I took with me my wash bag and towel  Helen helped me getting the pressure socks off not easy getting them on again without help impossible .Whilst I was showering my sister cooked a load of sausages and we had sandwiches for breakfast thank you Anne.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...