Tuesday, February 14, 2017

KEEP THE FAITH

Happy Valentine's every one , and  to those who are still single then carry on there is someone out there for you there is someone out there  for everyone keep the faith .



I can sleep no longer the  four hours max on a night it does not matter if I go to bed early or late its the same , I am not waking up due to pain or stiffness I just cant seem to break the four hour barrier .

I will be dropping of  the chair usually late afternoon or early evening so I know I am in need of sleep  I just cant feed the meter pass the four hour mark , it's frustrating .

Went to see the physiotherapist and I am doing good there was a few things I was getting wrong which I will correct mainly to do with posture and sitting , also he adjusted my sticks so they are now longer in length . He took my dressing off and says the wound is fine and to leave the wound open to the air  no need for it re-dressing and I can wash the wound area with soap and water in two days time  . I still have a small amount of fluid retention around my ankle and knee so I still need to wear the support socks 24/7 for the time being.

He also said that it will be at least the end of April before I can go back to work , that's if nothing changes , until twelve weeks post op there is still chance of dislocation which god forbid happens if it did the agony would be unbearable the chances are it would pop out forwardly pressing on the testicles ouch in the extreme  it does not bear thinking about so why risk it .
I cant drive yet and I also cant climb over the bath for a shower I have to sleep on my back still and when I can sleep on my side it will be on my operation side not the untreated side .
Keeping 90 degrees is a must no bending down allowed what so ever and I must not be tempted to do this even if it causes me no immediate pain there is still a risk of dislocation .

Went out walking today did five trips out each time Bentley my cat followed me hr either walked behind me which for him is amazing he usually in between your legs as you walk or he was at my side bless him , George my other Tom cat will also follow if Bentley is not about .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...