Monday, February 13, 2017

WET COLD AND GREY

Sunday morning I woke too early I was tired but got up anyway , once I get the taste for coffee staying restless in bed is pointless.
I feed the cats I did not really want to I don't want them of getting in to the habit of eating early or I will be constantly getting up at this god forsaken early hour.

I made a coffee than it is sat on the dresser for over an hour before I reach for it and take it over to the microwave for a re-heat , decided to have some crunchy nut cornflakes we have single cream in the fridge and I cant help myself crunchy nut cornflakes and ice cold single cream heaven .

Think I will try and get in the car to day see how easy or difficult it is will also if i manage to get sat down behind the wheel turn it over for a few minutes and see how easy it is operating the clutch .

Doing utter crap on the online lottery three tickets so far has only got me a lucky dip and nothing  else at this rate going back to work is a very , very strong possibility .

The weather is for snow but so far no white stuff has fallen out of the skies or at least not where I live.

There is only so much T.V anyone one person can watch there is only a certain length of time you can spend on the Internet filling my day is getting harder now I cant drive and get out when I want anyone who is more or less permanently house bound must eventually go stir crazy in the summer months different can sit out eat out and relax more in winter not so .It was that cold , wet and grey  I was not even tempted to go for a walk .

Dinner had we had  fresh chicken and mushroom soup with home cooked baguettes whilst we were eating it was doing its best to snow .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...