Monday, February 27, 2017

MONDAY BLUES

Monday morning just after eight in the morning I phone the DWP regarding a claim for statuary sick pay from them the employer stops their payments from the 31st of March the Department Works and Pensions will take over for a further 28 weeks not that I will need that many weeks hopefully if I do it will because of a dislocation . I was on the phone well over 45 minutes going over my claim I will her a decision by the 9th of March fingers crossed its around £88 a week so it is worth claiming .

Helen has nearly achieved 72 hours without having lighting up a real cigarette so far she has had no urge hopefully if she can get over the first seven days it will be a great achievement and she will already be around £48 in pocket plus her oxygen levels will have increase and there will be no nicotine or carbon monoxide left in her system . She is hell to live with and it is that bad I keep telling here to have a cig which is not that supportive but she is stressing me out , I was never like that when I stopped as far as I can remember .

My daughter called with her partner Lee he took Helen to the farm shop bought some ox tail and braising steak for a slow cook which I will do tomorrow for a great tea with Yorkshire pudding and mash potatoes .

Helen's computer skills looking how she is performing trying to upload a photo on Moon Pig and Funky pigeon forget it.

It was trying it's hardest to snow this afternoon it was just a few degrees too warm any colder and it would have started to lay.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...