Saturday, February 18, 2017

START ME UP.

Had to go to the car to take something out of the boot that we needed , so I thought I would turn the engine over it has been over three weeks since it was driven anywhere , and has been stationary since I went in to hospital which seems months ago

.  I took it out of gear using my stick and inserted the key  and no kidding it started the first time totally unbelievable got to admit I had a smile on my facc , I did not manage to sit behind the wheel maybe next week it will be my new goal even if I cant drive to physically get behind the wheel would be a good start I reckon if I can sit in the car I can operate the clutch brake etc and drive it  .

I also wore a pair of jeans for the first time since the op I have been  wearing sweat pants or shorts it  did feel a bit restricted but was ok .

Pan fried haddock and chips for tea again tonight with home made batter had  it with bread and butter and baked beans the fish although frozen was excellent .

Reading - "The Gates Of Janus".

Watching -  "Treasure Quest Snake Island" and "Master Of None".

Listening to - Ed Sheeran.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...