Thursday, February 16, 2017

REASON TO FIDGET

Finally got the bearing for my Munsen ring fidget  spinner I built it in a couple of minutes and degrease the bearing so it runs more freely and It works fine it needs running in but overall it is good.

My Daughter drove over to visit us and to cut my hair and to colour and cut Helen's hair she came with her fiancee Lee and her my Grandson Jenson .
We cooked them dinner a mince cobbler topped pie with freshly baked apple pie and ice cream for desert .

It was raining didn't get that many walks in today but soon as the weather is fine I will be walking the green mile once again .

I was allowed to wash my wound to do I used a mild soap and warm water it felt ok it didn't sting or feel sore I was aware to the stray strips and the raised skin of the wound other than that it was straight forward .

I have had no more pain in my good hip so things might be settling down I am still aware of my surroundings and the most dangerous part of any walk is our decking when wet it can be very slippery roll on summer.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...