Wednesday, March 01, 2017

2ND SHOWER

Was watching tv in bed until two o clock in the morning finished was the 2nd part of Prime Suspect then  got up to make a tuna and mayo sandwich not sure why all i knew was I was totally Hank Marvin.
As soon as I opened the tuna both cats were at my side they both had a tuna feast too , like me they too were both happy eating early in the morning.

Trouble is I am always up at the same time in the morning I can never sleep past six I reckon it is because I am still sleeping on my back .

TUESDAY
One of the neigh-boughs asked me if I would like to use her shower is a walk in one I said yes I had one whilst she was walking her dog , the second shower I have had in nearly five weeks I left my support socks off the rest off the day they are too tight and have been cutting in to my skin on the tops of my feet  .

Cooked a ox tail and braised steak stew with leeks mushrooms and carrots Helen cooked a load of pancakes .

I go to see the physiotherapist next Monday I hope he will tell me I can drive meaning we get our freedom back .My sister cant come over this weekend she is travelling down to Brighton we will miss her .I have still not tried to get behind the wheel of the car  the little Fiat 500 first trip I need to make is to the petrol station to fill her up.

Watching - "Jumpers For Goal posts".

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...