Saturday, January 28, 2017

OPERATION COMPLETED

The operation was a great success the epidural worked brilliant I felt nothing totally dead from the waste down I could still smell the burning of the lazar scalpel cutting flesh and hear everything I had my music on listening to various tunes I was great in theatre for a couple of hours it took twenty minute to administer the epidural and thirty minutes after in recovery I was back in my room just after half six .The food is good and the staff better the pain is bearable my room ok the wifi is rubbish another annoying thing  is there is only two 13 amp plug sockets charging ipad and phone a new nightmare one is used for blood pressure machine the other for the pressure bandages another shit thing is the coffee not that good .Anyway fingers crossed for Sunday my sisters and Helen visit me tomorrow.

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...