Tuesday, January 10, 2017

TICK TOCK CLOCK

"Well" one week today I will go to the Spires at Elland go for my pre assessment for my operation , tick tock time draws nearer to the big day. The cost of this operation is around £13,000 and leaves quite a big insertion scar .

I just want to get it done get back to work and get back to normal living where I get up Monday to Friday get in the car and go to work .Like it or not work does plays a big part in any ones life and although I am not work crazy or stir crazy yet I am missing the interaction you have with work mates and colleagues .

I keep dreaming on some nights about my years I worked in my  shop fitting job I use to travel and work all over the country this was a few years  before mobile phones,  laptops and the Internet not sure why I have been having dreams I don't think it was the job in general I think it is the travelling aspect of it and the discoveries that you make by  going to a place that you have never visited  before no sat nav just a map and directions jotted down looking for motorway signs and exit junctions and A-roads .

Not knowing the town or city you have been asked to work in for a week a month or even longer some jobs lasted a year and discovering new  places for your breakfast we did not always get hotels or b&b , dinner and tea and of course the best watering holes and  evening take aways , oh the good old days .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...