Friday, January 20, 2017

WALK OF AGONY

Fixed the leaf blower  leaf vacuum  sucker machine last time I used it the switch would not work once the machine was going the only way to stop it was to remove the plug or switch the wall socket off not ideal .

It is quite sunny today and warm  so I thought I would get some leaves up seeing the trees have now finished  shedding  all their leaves . I unscrewed the blowers casing and it was easy to locate the switch mechanism and it was easier to repair it was just stuck in the on position hence why it would power up but not turn off amazing enough it went back together and worked beyond belief it was easy a good result .

I decided to walk to the shop usually it takes 15 minutes there and back  , but today it took me 45 minutes , and  it was shear agony a big mistake on my part  I have never had hip pain as bad , the route back had people stopping me asking if I was ok it was embarrassing . I cant function like this .

If i had any doubt that I need the surgery today's walk made my mind up for me I cant function normally without the surgery and  I cannot be totally pain free without surgery and with out surgery it will only get worse .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...