Sunday, January 08, 2017

CLEAR OUT

Over 40,000 views on my blog that is so weird I never though anyone would want to stop by and read my stuff it was only ever going to be instead of writing a paper diary with the added bonus of adding photos .

My daughter keeps a hand writing diary I went to her house on Friday just gone Helen had her hair cut and coloured I also had mine cut .I offered to give her my gold fountain pen that I got one Christmas when she was a few years old .

I have three pub books I will put on to my iPad to read whilst I am waiting to go into hospital Sinatra and the jack pack , James Rollins "The Seventh Plague " and "Chaos Monkeys ".

Finally watched "A Street Cat Named Bob" after buying and reading  the book four years ago I enjoyed the film it is worth watching if you're a cat lover or not.

Had clear out through out a bad of computer leads and wires , an old hard drive and a lite scribe dvd burner that  I have hardly ever used old iPhone boxes and my mac book pro box all went in the bin   The green bin is full to bursting , I found my old gold fountain pen that  I promised to my daughter I would give her and an old readers digest d.i.y manual  that belong to my dad that must be  well over forty years old .

My twin sister might buy me a dressing gown for hospital I only have a pure white one which looks my fitting for a health spa than a hospital , also my other sister is lending me a case and wash bag to take with me on the day I get admitted the 26th of January looms .

I stood on Bentley my youngest Tom cat he is forever round your feet he is very up close and personal he is very loving and very talkative  I thought that I had stood on is tail of course he meowed loudly when I stood on him but I think it was his back leg that I had stood on as  he was limping when he ran off  I would be heart broken if I had seriously injured him , luckily around ten minutes later he seemed fine.




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...