Thursday, January 12, 2017

WANT NORMAL

The stormy winds died down it feels colder now  they lasted throughout the day . No serious damage was done , although I had to secure the double gates on the drive they kept blowing open I placed them together and screwed a 2x2 piece of wood across to act as a latch with one screw in the middle screwed to one gate.

I braved the storm winds to go food shopping we have meat in the freezer I only bought root vegetables to go with two pieces of braising steak .I also bought some Atora suet for dumplings they should be more than enough for the two of us over the next two days , bread , milk , mushrooms and cat food.

On returning home I cut ,sliced and diced the veggies  including half a swede and a large  onion to go with the carrots and potatoes I threw it all in to the slow cooker with a pint of stock and gravy  .

I have not been to work since the 8th of September 2016 I seem to have been of longer I want my hip operation to be completed I need to know it will be ok that I will be healed and be fit for work it is going on too long I want my normal life and normal routine back , I want to be normal again.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...