Thursday, January 05, 2017

NEW DATE

Been tucking in to beef  Chili a couple of jacket potatoes and grated Cheddar  cheese highly addictive amazingly nice and ready in 25 minutes to half an hour .

New years resolution I have made none but I think 2017 will be better than 2016 even if by not a lot I will take any improvement no matter how small .
Helen is under the impression we are moving home again honestly I cant see it but never say never ,

Got a phone call today from the hospital in Elland my operation is now brought forward from the 3rd of March to the 26th of January Eek .

Went to see "Star Wars " Rouge One I went to the Imax cinema , The Vue located at  Kirkstall Leeds with my two brother in laws Ged and Alan we were  sold the wrong 3d glasses which totally made viewing the film possible only in 2d we had to reverse the glasses to even do this  we got a full refund.



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...