Saturday, January 07, 2017

OP DATE

Now that my  operation has been moved forward it is going to make life a little bit difficult I needed to get a few things to take in with me for my stay , and I don't get paid until the 27th . I need a overnight case a new dressing gown and a  toilet bag for my cleaning gear and shaving kit . It is also my Daughters birthday on the 27th .
But on a more positive note the earlier I go in the less pain I will be in and the quicker I can get back to work and be ready to go on long walks .I might even get a cheap second hand half decent  mountain bike .
I go for my pre op assessment on the 16th of January at 11.30 am letter are being sent out to me to confirm the dates .

I hope this summer I will be walking better and that I will be more agile will be able to use the stairs better bend better and just have more movement .

I will be having a epidural and will be awake during the procedure not sure how I feel about this it might totally freak me out hopefully not .Questions like this I will ask at the pre op assessment I have been told you can take your music player in with you and listen to some tunes not sure how true this is I know it needs to be a sterile environment .
I have also been told they have you out of bed and walking with in a few hours .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...