Sunday, January 15, 2017

MAKING PLANS

I have loaded the iPad with plenty of reading material for my three night stay in hospital , I do  hope that they have decent wi-fi signal otherwise it is going to  be boring . Another important factor  is I hope like Hannibal Lecter I get a room with a view , I need to be able to look out see the world and see the weather hope fully at night see the stars and moon going to be pissed if I cant see the world come and  go .

I have loaded Ed Sheeran , Passenger ,James Bay and Jamie Lawson music on to my iPhone nothing to heavy need relaxing melodies specially on a night if I am not sleeping .

The food I should be ok with I know I won't starve even if it is not what I would cook for myself they should be something on the menu that will suffice and most Hospitals have Costa coffee outlet and some sort of snack shop .

I have decided to decorate walls and ceilings also to laminate the floor throughout the van we are also going to paint walls in the kitchen and do some lounge and groove wall panelling. This will take time and I will only be able to complete it once I have recovered  and we will have to do it in stages due to cost  . I also plan on doing more wood working I do want to make a viking chair and some other ideas I have through things on Pinterest .

Below back rest of a Celtic design viking chair with Lichtenberg burning ,created  after ripping out and modifying  a microwave oven transformer baking soda and water  .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...