Monday, January 09, 2017

BOOKED IT

Booked my place on the NDORS  {National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme }  it is on the 8th of March 2017 I went on one years ago .The best bit is  I can pay for it on or up to the 3rd of February which i should be well out of hospital and will have been paid so in a way a result , of course not speeding in the first place is always advisable , doing 36mph in a 30 mph zone traffic signal cameras always get yeah no yellow camera box no good bitching anyway like I said it's a result of sorts main thing is that I am happy .

Helen is looking after her Grandson every Monday from now on Nursery places cost so much money so now there are  toys and a pushchair and chair seat for dinners  he seems to have settle in fine .
 Helen even got up at 7.00 am which is truly amazing feat no kidding and I got to sleep in which was even  more amazing ,  as rule I am always up first roll on next Monday .I might even get a cup of coffee made .






No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...