Tuesday, January 31, 2017

CAT NAPS

The hospital gave me a sick note for another eight weeks , I have made an appointment with the practice nurse at my local doctors so she can cut the top and bottom knots on my suture that is next week on the 8th of February at 14.30 .

Arranged transport through my doctors  to get me to my first Physiotherapy appointment and home again which is the week after on the 13th of February which is quite a few miles away .   I have to be up at half past six in the morning but doing this will save me around £30 in taxi fees half the price of the chair we bought  .

The  support socks to prevent Dvt  I had on in the hospital I still have to wear  they are changed everyday the ones I have worn are then washed out and dried  I was given  two pair ,   its weird wearing socks 24/7 can't get used to wearing them in bed they make me way too warm I need to wear them for the next thirty days when I will have finished the blood thinking tablets .

Last night I went to bed just after nine I was yawning my head off having trouble keeping my eyes open I woke up half past midnight I got up for an hour went back to bed at half past five I did the same and got up out of bed this time  I took more medication I don't expect to sleep through the whole of the night it is unrealistic I don't wake up in terrible pain or agony once awake I know I am not going back to sleep .

Various things wake me up sometimes the cats jumping on the bed sometimes because I am way too hot and sometimes Helen's movements I guess .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...