Thursday, January 26, 2017

IT HAPPENS TODAY

Today's the day of the operation that has been on the cards for the last few months it is D-Day well it is for me  my admission time is 14.30  and hopefully I am ready as I can be . I want to photograph the room and the menu just to compare standards  with the hospital that  I work at and because I cant find any online.I will also be interested in the quality and schedule of the cleaning which should be at least once a day water jugs should be at least twice and three times in summer or when asked by the patient or if empty .

My bag is packed  for four days even though my stay is only for three nights , but I reckon it will be Monday before I am discharged . I cant see me being let lose  on a Sunday but one never knows .

All I want now is for it to be Friday to be back in bed all stitched up without any complications and hopefully with a big mug of  coffee not much to ask for is it .

My daughter called to see me yesterday which was a nice surprise and my twin sister is driving me to the hospital today with Helen I think they are staying there  until I am back from the theatre recovery.

Anyway that about sums it up for today I hope I have wi-fi in my room going to be boring without it wonder if i should take one of the fire sticks perhaps that be pushing it a tad .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...