Thursday, January 19, 2017

COUNT DOWN STARTED

Well this time next week I should be back in my hospital bed recovering from the spinal block I would have been given for my hip replacement surgery hopefully I will be all stitched up and coping with any pain . More than likely listening to some music or digital radio on my iPhone ,  whilst waiting for a freshly made cup of coffee.

After the first day and night it should be all down hill to my discharged .Helen will be with me for the first part and my sister so I will not be alone . I will miss Bentley and George and Pip it will be the first day I have not been with them weird but true specially Bentley because he is a fuss pot and I like the attention he gives me pause he is a chatter box .

Come Sunday I should know if I am out of hospital or staying in my guess is I will be out and hopefully my last stay and the last time I have to under go surgery .

I have been trying to find online what the patient rooms look like and what is on the menu to no avail not finding and pictures or any menus I will photograph and post when I can .I will have my iPhone and iPad but will not bother in taking  my MacBook for such a short stay.

TAKING WITH ME

Black sports bag
I phone and charger
Usb charging port x 3
Ipad
Ear pods
Wireless headphones

Fountain pen/paper

Wash bag
Razor/Shaving gel
Mouth wash
Toothpaste and  tooth brush
Body spray
shower gel .

T-shirt and shorts
Slippers
Dressing gown



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...