Friday, June 21, 2019

WORMS AND FLEAS

My days and nights are at the moment mostly spent online either laptop or my IPhone there is little I can do , I vacuumed the static and can make coffee and I can go out for short walks got to make sure I don't walk too far SO  its not a struggle to get back .
Printed some photos to go in to the frames that we bough a few weeks ago .
Missing being able to drive the car is on the road in front of my gates , that's so Helen can hang out the washing when needed as I can't currently move the car off the drive it is less hassle to have it parked on the road outside.

THURSDAY - Helen went to another supermarket they was also selling salted caramel Magum's on offer so she bought another two boxes that's a grand total of sixteen in total the freezer it is full .
Got the slow cooker out and dusted off we are doing some braising steak and root veg for tonight's tea  we will have it with mash pots pancakes was mentioned but never happened
Received  the cat worming tablets they was delivered on time as along with  the flea treatment that I only had ordered online Tuesday at a cost of £36 four worming tablets and six flea treatment  I even had to register and upload photographs of my cats on to the online  pet pharmacy  website .

My first physiotherapist appointment is on the 26th of June not sure how I will get there but I cant really miss it .

FRIDAY - Morning I was out in the garden taking photos of Bentley and George they was messing around in the sun Bentley the cat likes hiding in the plants and bushes Bailey just wants to mess with him .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...