Monday, June 10, 2019

ANOTHER 48 HOURS .

I want to buy some Stadler black drawing pens and start to sketch in journals I have been inspired by watching "Wild We Roam " on You Tube and Dana's Inktober book she was making which was basically a hand drawn drawing she did in her sketch book journal relating to where she was and what location she was visiting on that day .
Also makes you want to buy a camper van and fcuk off and visit Europe chase the sun end up in Greece Isles or Turkey  .

my Instagram account is here it as not been going as long as the blog

https://www.instagram.com/bobyea16/

Opened my savings tin/ can  it was sealed both ends the only way to get in is with a can opener once its opened its no longer any use . There was over £200 and I wasn't even trying I took half the money went out bought another tin and put the other hundred pounds in to start me off once more .

SUNDAY - Went over to visit Helen's parents over at York had dinner with them on the way home I stopped in at my daughters house for a coffee won't see her again until after my operation another 48 hours will be done and dusted hopefully feeling good and pain free like last time

MONDAY - Had another shower using the anti bacterial shower gel I will get a few extra couple of showers as there is more than enough left .
Cleaned out the fish tank it has been a while to be honest it was ok have seen it a lot worse in a shorted period of time . When I can drive will buy new purchase new filter pads it Took me a good three hours to empty at the water and clean the filter and light and  clean all the rocks and gravel I took all the fish out and put them in to a clean builders bucket in 24 hours the water will be crystal which is always nice .

Last night at home tomorrow night I will be in my private hospital on suite although I can't use the shower as under no circumstances can I get my wound dressing wet .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...