Friday, June 28, 2019

TUFF BITCH

Made physio don't have to go for another four weeks it went ok all was good  was given a few different exercises he checked out my basic movement and was happy with my progression two weeks earlier I was under the knife , I also feel more confident in my ability my overall movement is getting better with each passing day .My trip to see the physio was also my first venture out and about since leaving hospital in two weeks was nice getting out of the house even if it was raining cloudy and dull  .

I am taking less painkillers to be honest I doubt I need any some days and have skipped certain times of the day I am taking around a third of wheat I should be if I need them if the pain gets worse I will up them accordingly .

Started watching Hannibal and the Punisher series that are ob Netflix as well as plenty of new You Tube channels videos specially those living in vans that are constantly travelling across Europe , Mexico and the States .

We are doing well with our food we still have plenty of food and other essential items plenty of brown sugar and coffee still loads of white sugar and t-bags loads of tinned tuna and Pek  , and all the ingredients for a full English breakfast if you have these you will never be that hungry .  The main thing is when you fancy something on impulse like strawberries or apple pie or chocolate at the moment I fancy steak and stuffed mushroom onion and three cheese spread rich chocolate fudge cake and ice cream .


THURSDAY - Helen parents called over we went to B&M , The Range had fish and chips at Sainsbury's I walked quite a bit pushing the trolley  m Later went with my sister to B&Q picked up a new Bosch lawnmower only £76 , then went on to Asda for some milk and other bits like curry and salted caramel ice cream lollies.The neighbours over the road are acting like proper cunts they don't like the fact that my  car is parked out on the road instead of inside on my drive it makes life difficult for anyone visiting them they can't park opposite as no vehicle coming any way  can get pass , it is tough  its just the way it is so get used to it I just might leave it parked there always just to piss you off if you don't stop your bitching..

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...