Sunday, June 02, 2019

TOTALLY TROPICAL

SATURDAY - Did not sleep well last night my  back was aching and my  hip joint was also causing me some pain , No matter how hard I tried I just could not get comfy , I was awake every couple of hours I was listening to tunes on Spotify even this was not making me nod off .

After taking my dog Bailey out for his morning stroll I did a oven cooked breakfast a full English well minus the mushrooms non in the fridge ,

Walking and posture was bad on getting out off bed bending was hard which made getting dressed also hard .

In the afternoon went to the Tropical world at Roundhay Park it was very hot and humid I think it helped to relief both my back and hip pain , or it might have been the two 400 mg ibuprofen tablets  I took that were kicking in as well but most of the time I felt ok walking around I was in some pain but it was just about  manageable until I stopped moving and sat down .

The picture below shows ants entering the opening of the stone face they are carrying leaf and orange cuttings and taking them into the inside .



























The image above looks like it as been carved to resemble a totem pole and stands quite high it was corned off and I could not get close up .I use to have a totem pole when I was a kid with my cowboy and Indians I have always liked totem poles ever since them and light houses not sure the reason behind light houses I used to always like the one at Scarborough from being very young maybe that's why , happy memories  .

After the heat of the tropical gardens went over to the Roundhay Fox and had a well dissevered pint of cider , Helen had a cuppa of tea .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...