Tuesday, June 04, 2019

ONE WEEK TODAY

SUNDAY - Went over to Helen's parents static home at Acaster Malbis , as once I have had  my operation which is only  a week this coming Tuesday I can not drive my car for at least six weeks , even if I feel able technical I am nit insured .

Went to the Ship Inn for lunch time  drinks her parents go to Wales tomorrow for a five day break.

MONDAY - My hip seems to be getting worse I don't remember suffering as bad as I am now it is hard getting dressed and my leg just gives way and more or less involuntary collapses weird I have little control of when this happens .

I will get a sick note this week to send into work I am hoping I will get one for around twelve weeks .
My hip joint hurts even when I am sat down , soon I will have to sleep on my back with surgical support socks for a total of six weeks this was hard last time round it seems forever and it gets harder as time goes by.I feel my nervous this time round then I did the last time you get to the stage you just want it done and dusted and get on the road to recovery .

Went over to Uppermill mainly because it was sunny and I needed to get out I am ok driving getting out after I have got there is not without pain . Bought a curry for tea and two punnets of fresh strawberries  , Helen had a reading at six  ,I took myself off to bed with a large coffee whilst watching You Tube videos .

One more week and I will be at my hospital hopefully under going surgery this week will fly by .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...