Tuesday, June 25, 2019

A TIBETAN RING

Helen bought some white Hammerite paint and some Tibetan Buddhist hand  bells , of Amazon using my Amazon Prime account we placed the order late Saturday night both items arrived by midday Sunday .


Going for physio tomorrow for the first session  I will have to get a Cab its not too costly it will be working out at roughly £11 each way which is ok it is not the end o the world . My operated leg is still swollen compared to the right , its weird what was my bad leg is now my good leg and what was my good leg now my bad leg that's life I guess.
The wound looks fine its neat circular cut on the top of my thigh it is around twelve inches long it is not red to in flamed I can wash it and towel pat it dry. The stern strips are drying out and catch on my clothes they need to disappear asp .
Need to go to the supermarket might go tomorrow there is an Asda at Dewsbury which is on the way home we need dog and cat food as always and 3x 2ltr cartoons of B.O.B milk ,need chicken breast jalapeno's onion mushroom and chicken tikka masala curry, nan breads and quarter pound beef burgers and some decent size bread cakes .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...