Wednesday, June 05, 2019

ALL WHITE

Cant believe how much pain I get when my leg gives it seems to be getting worse it was never this bad before I was waiting surgery for my first hip replacement   . Even when I am laid down in bed it hurts and causes a terrible shooting pain it is  like a red hot needle piercing my hip the best thing is it does not last , when I move or try to get out of bed  too quickly  can trigger this pain .it leaves a dull ache behind ---I AM NOW ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO SURGERY.

I have actually have been taking Ibuprofen tablets to dull the ache which is something I have never really had to do before ,

I need to get some proper slippers as I am not allowed to wear my sliders in the hospital , which is my usual attire I also need to get some shorts the ones that are made out of sweat pant material .

I would like to get a new toilet bag and overnight case but I will manage with what I have if I remember last time I was in I could have done with a power brick to charge my phone this time  I will take one with me .I would also like 2 x 1 litre metal water bottles , drinking water always gets warm in hospitals .orange and mango dilute with ice is what I have been taking to work with me .

Need to save my mobile data  on my iPhone  whilst at home make sure I am on our wi-fi  as  I am up to 80% of my 15gb monthly allowance , the hospital wi-fi was not good can't see this having got any better and my new allowance  allocation will start on the 13th by then I should be back at home.

I have three jars of my favourite coffee and three large bags of brown sugar and a jar of coffee mate
Helen as well over 65 tea bags and three bags of white sugar we should be ok need to get some long life milk just in case .

Took our dogs Pip and Bailey to the vets for de -worming , fleeing and their nails cutting they also got tablets for the next three months .they also both had a shower bath Bailey is nearly all white again .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...