Monday, June 24, 2019

TEN THINGS .

Being under house arrest is not much fun I miss out on ever day things simple things that we do and take for granted each day.

1.Showering I could if our shower was not over the bath have one my wound dressing I took it completely off last night so easy did not stick or hurt one bit  , I could now  have a shower  but I can't step over our bath to get one.

2. Shopping going to the shops picking my own food and  buying my own food  also seeing what's on offer or impulse buying you don't always think about something until you see it .

3. Using the garden sun loungers I would never get out of it if I manage to lie down in one .

4.Walking my dog I do miss my morning walk with Bailey as  cant bend down to pick his poo up .

5.Sleeping on my back  really difficult like being in a coffin also I have nearly caught Helen with my elbow a few times .

6.Bare feet have going to bed with socks on is a pain having  to wear pressure socks  24/7 for six weeks .

7.Walking unaided need my sticks which of course once you rest them against something the slide to the floor .

8 . picking up dropped items I am using my grabber to pick up items the  worse thing is  its never to hand when I need it the most .

9.Cant wear shorts well I can just look totally stupid with the knee length socks a bit like wearing socks with sandals its a no Dad.

10 . Driving a big issue no going to the fish shop , or take away or farm shop no going visiting people and not getting out and about .Which is hard because in my head I think that driving for me now would not be an major issue .


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...