Wednesday, June 19, 2019

SALTED

SATURDAY - Waking up from the first night sleeping in own bed had to sleep on Helen's side so I get in with my good leg first , what was my bad leg is now my good leg . I Slept better than being in the hospital although their beds with the electronic sections that adjust tilt rise and fall are better than the bed we have I got more sleep .

My Daughter called round tea time she took Helen to the Asda she needed ink for the printer on the way back they went to pick up some food from The Happy Valley Chinese duck curry noodles fries eating to get bette his my excuse .

MONDAY - Start off week number two if I could drive being off would be a great deal different .
only good thing is I am hardly spending any cash being house bound as its bonuses .
The weather being totally crap as helped me not bothering about being outside ,

I half cooked breakfast there is things I must not do bending forward is the main one but standing unaided I am ok , watching sausages go brown in the pan takes little effort .

Helen has also had readings and teachings to do which makes me confined to the bedroom , lying down is becoming my favourite pastime .
Thank God for the Internet Face book and all the rest be lost without it .

TUESDAY - Helen got a lift to Asda need fresh curry and jacket potatoes and ice cream can't the eat chocolate fudge cake my daughter bought me without it , its not how I was brought up .
Helen went shopping her friend Jackie took her she came back with two boxes of salted caramel Magnums highlight of my day .
Had a chicken tikka masala for evening meal done in the oven with chapatis and poppadoms yogurt and mint sauce .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...