Thursday, June 06, 2019

DULY NOTED

Need a sick note I rang the surgery  this morning and  I was put on a call back , they never rang me I rang them  back late in the  afternoon a sick note had been left for me for one whole week what a joke someone having a giraffe a week was no good I told the receptionist  .  I got to speak with a doctor told him my recovery was a minimum of twelve weeks and he agreed  he said that he would rewrite another sick note that  I will pick it up tomorrow and  it is now for twelve weeks so  that's me sorted for the next three months .

Having surgery makes you re-think life guess its like a near death experience all invasive surgery carries a risk and the after results are not guaranteed hopefully you are better than before you went under the knife but until you are fully recovered you can only surmise that it was the best thing for you to do.

I Am suffering but was going to put it off I though I would improve once the warmer weather arrived I was wrong I don't know what I would have done if I had not gone to see the consultant when I did I would have had to have had more time off work and I would have been in greater  pain for that much longer , I called it right .

I have made a list of all the things I want to take I am only in for two nights but that will be 48 hours I might as well have everything I need from the word go .

Essentials for me is a tablet and my iPhone goes without saying I have books , films and music more than enough for 48 hours I have program's downloaded from the BBC , ITV as well as Prime and Netflix .
I need a couple of pens which I have and a new writing book / journal type note book which I will buy locally .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...