Saturday, June 08, 2019

BEST OF BOTH

Made a booster for my chair , as my knees have to be lower than my hips one way of achieving this is to heighten the chair so I sit taller . Basically it is a three inch frame the size of the wing back chair the cushion is used as a template .  it is then boarded both sides and the cushion from the chair is taken out and the new boarded frame is  then located and the cushion placed back on top,  resulting in  my knees being a lot lower than my hips sorted .

Cleaned some of the garden debris up old leaves weeds etc and bagged  it up all ready to go to the local tip tomorrow .

FRIDAY

Picked a sick note up from the doctors it runs out on the 5th of  September as I was promised which I am happy bout saves a lot of messing around , need to drop it in the post to my line manager although is full aware of my condition and time needed away from work , I get full pay for six months .

Went back to the Spires hospital at Elland  for a second lot of blood tests was told the first ones were ok  , also started using as instructed  the anti bacterial nose cream and the body wash which I have to use over the next five days .

We need to clean the fish tank out that we are doing first job Saturday morning it takes a good hour and half to empty clean the filter clean the rocks and glass and re-fill the tank back up once it is done its good for a few months now we have fewer fish it will stay cleaner for longer .

We have decided that I will drive to the hospital Tuesday in my car and my sister will visit me the night of my op and take my car and Helen home otherwise it would be a taxi and Helen would not be able to be with me until later in the evening when she can get a lift everyone is at work .

SATURDAY  - Did some shopping bought a load of cat food and cat biscuits  and dog food .
bought more coffee and brown sugar well stocked up as well as 3 x 2litre bottles of B.0.B milk which stands for best of both a tasty as semi skimmed but as good as low fat milk another advantage it will last in the fridge a good twenty to twenty five days , ideal if you can't get to the shops for awhile .

Also finally bought some blue suede slippers Elvis would be proud and some grey shorts for my two night stay in hospital .
Second day of using the anti bacterial nose cream and shower gel to kill MRSA if there is any lurking last time I was clear so hopefully it is the same this time round .

EATING - Jacket spud three cheese spread fried onions and mushrooms and a nice piece of steak .

LISTENING TO  - David Grey and Lewis Capaldi's new album Divinely Inspired To A Hellish Content thanks Spotify , plus Bill Nelson lead singer from Be Bop Deluxe Noisy Candy .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...