Monday, July 01, 2019

SUNNY DAYS

FRIDAY - Sat in the garden in the sun best day so far had numerous cups of coffee and just chilled.Helen had an appointment at the hospital so I was on my own .
I had to drive the car I had little choice a skip wagon came to drop off a skip and there was no way it was going to get past so I got the key to my car , it has been parked up since my operation I toolkit round the block waited until the skip wagon had gone and parked it back where it was .

Helen is painting the metal patio table and chairs Hammerite pure white she had previously painted them purple .Also used the new lawn mower to cut the grass I did so much did most of the edges with the strimmer . My hip is fine it is no way 100% Helen mentioned when I was walking with a limp without and sticks it is not three weeks yet I am under no illusions I need more time I can walk without any sticks .

SATURDAY/SUNDAY - Watching Glastonbury nothing else to do least the sun is out the ceiling van is on and it is cool.The Killers Nailed it along with The Cure.


No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...