Sunday, January 29, 2023

TOO SHORT

 FRIDAY - Ordered a new Flexi hose of Amazon it has brass fittings and is over 5oft long hopefully its leak and puncture free at least until the end of summer fingers crossed .

Its my daughters birthday today she is doing great she has her own business cutting colouring hair she has a good client base .I remember taking her home from the hospital after her birth was snowing so much water as flowed under the bridge the changes that have taken place in my life alone truly was years ago .

My so phoned me first thing this morning obviously its my payday he had no electric I sent him £20 not sure how long that will last him my wage does not subside his living costs I will buy him a bag of groceries and take them over Saturday .

Went over to Helens parents at Acaster Malbis was pointless washing the car its dirty again the dogs are well behaved in the car from getting them in to taking them out you don't hear a whinge out of them .

On the way home did some food shopping can't believe the way prices have shot up some items by 150% I reckon the cost of a weekly shop is at least 50% dearer at the moment my wages do cover it but it is  getting closer and closer to us not having the type of life style that we had a couple of years ago .

Which will mean eating out will be less frequent travelling will be cut down making do with what we have  not renewing my phone contract I have said this before and it has never happened but it would be a saving of over fifty pounds a month .

SATURDAY - The Flexi hose seems good quality but its way too short to get to the front of the house so I can wash the car oops.

Bought a bottle of Michael Kors Gorgeous for Helens valentine present they had it on show but I had to order it to pick up in the store Monday you also get a free Michael Kors tote bag .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...