Tuesday, January 24, 2023

NAM

 SUNDAY - Slow cooked a large joint of pork shoulder we had it with greens and Yorkshire puddings and of course roast potatoes.There was half left when we finished carving it up for us the dogs and cats we decided to take it over to my son so he could have warm roast pork sandwiches .

We also bought him some bread , butter , jam , cookies and juice  we saw him he looked pissed off cant blame him life with no tv a killer .I have a friend at work bringing me some books in so he will have something to read as all my reading material is in the form of ebooks.

I have ordered two books I read years ago both by Mark Baker both are excellent reads "Nam" and "Cops". I will read then before passing them on to my son .

MONDAY - Two night shifts then I am off for seven days yippee .

TUESDAY - My book I ordered on Amazon arrived delivered by the postman .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...