Friday, January 13, 2023

CATS ARE SHARING

 THURSDAY - Left work at two a.m drove over to my sons new home.Its not the best house on the street .

But its a roof its dry he has his own bedroom the bathroom had a corner bath and the kitchen was massive it has a back yard and it has got to be better than living in a crack house of an hotel in the city centre .I had took him some extra bedding and towels over a couple of pans and basic other items .My son needs to start and changing his habits before there is no going back .at least he is not in a prison cell yet and should be grateful for what he has .When you have very little everything you are given or buy improves your life .

I go home after three showered and went to bed , grateful for my surroundings and standard of living even if it does mean working for what we have I rather work for it than be given it I rather live where I want to live rather than be told its this or nothing .

The weather has been utterly nothing but wind and rain the reservoirs must be getting full from the drought this summer .The amount of surface water on the roads and lanes is torrential and at junctions are themselves like small lakes .

FRIDAY - A house around the corner from us is on the market for £515,000 looking at it online its very nice its four bedrooms two bathrooms and is only a few years old I need to win the lottery .

saying that we could do with five bedrooms because  either the dogs or cats would have to share a bedroom .




No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...