Thursday, January 26, 2023

COPS

 WEDNESDAY - Its always nice waking up on your first dy off work specially when you have a full seven ays off .

I cooked a lasagne using all the main ingredients including a generous amount of red wine I also did my own garlic baguettes we had Equinox paranormal team around it was a good night and I got to bed just after midnight which equals a good night sleep for me.

THURSDAY - Washed the car its been ages it was covered in grit salt from the roads to be honest it looked bad it was embarrassing driving it looked a wreck anyway it looks 100% better I need to order a new hose pipe I am going cheaper no more Hozelock just a run of the mill hose of Amazon if it last a year it won't owe me anything .

My second book I ordered came from World Of Books "Cops" I have started reading Nam by the same author .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...