Friday, January 06, 2023

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

 THURSDAY - Not going to work today or Friday so I have th next four days away from work going to make the most of my time at home .

Still following the Tate brothers incarcerations I watched a pod cast where Andrew said money is an amplifier well I  guess being in a prison cell with money must also be an amplifier and must make life even harder no ordering cigars fine vodkas and food .No pizza deliveries no riding in his Bugatti , strolling on the beach , chilling in his yard I rather be a brokie and be free , than a multi millionaire  top- g and in jail.

The bed and bedding along with the  food and bathing facilities worse than the lowest star hotel you must miss everything your mind going back to your Christmas shopping trip when you was free had thousands to spend . I really hope he is freed if found innocent and I hope he realises he should be helping people and charities its alright converting to muslim than living the life of a sinner very hypercritical live true to others and become the best top g possible .

Speaking of low star hotels my only son had to leave where he was living his house mate who  is unstable unsuitable and dysfunctional  to be with which means he also  looses his job .

Because of this the council have put him up in a hotel in a near by city centre .It has to be better than living on the streets . He gets to sleep in a warm room a nice bed and hot shower I took him some clean clothes over and toiletries as well as some food .They are trying to get him in to some shared housing but not until Monday Helen and I will help him up to a certain point but he as to change his lifestyle be responsible for his actions and prepare to change tracks if he dosent  he is on route to self destruct .as it is now he is back to square one .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...