Sunday, January 22, 2023

NO TV

 So the Tate brothers remain in jail I hope they are proven innocent of all charges at least what ever people think the Romanian police are not being bribed no one is buying their way out of prison .Every day would feel like a week I am guessing they will be held separately apart from each other which will make it ten times harder hopefully they stay strong and the Matrix does not win .After writing this I have learned that they are having their detention extended until the 28th of February not good .

Its a lesson to make the most of your freedom go out do new things seek out nature and fresh air go to the beach eat good food and above all do the things that are free and cost no or little money , every day is day that is gone forever and tomorrow is not guaranteed .

My son is in a shared house it can't be easy he has used up most of his options but he needs to be grateful for all he has .I remember a few years ago I was living out of my bag on a camp bed in my sisters and husbands back room .When I had to buy basic things to survive it always improved my living standards I enjoyed having limited possessions I valued everything no matter how small it was nice starting again I appreciated all I had .

I moan about working and moan about needing more money a better hourly rate of pay whatever the nurses get should make our wage better as we are all on agenda for change pay bands .

SATURDAY - Helen has bought gluten free bread over £3.50 for a small loaf of bread oat milk double the price of normal milk gluten free pitta bread double the price we tried to get oatmeal porridge but we couldn't see any she also bought plant base butter which was cheaper than Lurpak .Why does doing anything healthy cost more money its like the government wants you to be unhealthy die quicker don't collect your pension they save money .

The tv I picked up only this week for my son is busted and he is back to having nothing to watch no monitor for his game console his  life back to being boring .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...