Thursday, January 05, 2023

STILL AT HOME

 WEDNESDAY - Another day I feel slightly better still coughing and sneezing feel tied and basic things are a effort just feeding the dogs and cats takes motivation obviously I do it they can't feed themselves .Helen is still worse than me and she got infected the first a couple of days before me .

Unless you can go places feel well enough to go out staying inside is boring the weather is rubbish my eyes are watering so its hard to read or focus on written words .Tv gets boring after a few days and there is only so much content on You Tube to keep me interested .

Cooked smoked gammon battered onion rings chips and poached eggs for tea still feeling the same at least I have got no worse I can see me having the rest of the week off work can't risk infecting patients and staff I come in contact with .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...