Friday, January 20, 2023

MORE SNOW

 TUESDAY - Looks like we need a new tumbler condenser dryer the one we bought a couple of years ago when we moved in is not revolving and its smoking .Be the best part of £250 hopefully the new one will last longer.

Drove over to pick my son up so he could collect the rest of his belongings .The main thing being his tv and playstation console. His only leisure activity has been reading which you can only do so many hours in one day so his days now will be less boring .

After sorting my sons move out I went to Kfc for some fried chicken obviously gravy and fries .I had my work uniform in my bag and had a hour or so to kill I went to Pc World to look at tech laptops and chrome books are the cheapest they have ever been and the spec the highest a basic laptop years ago was £2500 .

WEDNESDAY - Leaving work half way home it started to snow it didn't take long for the car to loose traction a few hairy moments half hour later I might not have made it home love the snow just hate driving in it specially on steep winding country roads 3am in the morning .



No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...