Tuesday, January 03, 2023

ANOTHER DAY ON SICK

 TUESDAY- Rang in sick again not a great start to the new year I am still bad with the flu I have a soar throat and bouts of coughing a very running nose constant headache not generally not feeling that great.I Went and and bought some essentials like different  soups and two different breads that's it as well as extra bottles of Lucozade , Lurpak , Alta Rica coffee , and semi skimmed milk all  lifes essentials .

I stretched out on the sofa with the dogs and Watched You Tube most of the day following any updates regarding to Mr  A.Tate . Apparently the Romanian police force are taking his car collection he will be able to ask the chief of police and ask what's the colour of your Bugatti bitch .If they are doing that no doubt they will freeze his bank accounts and repossessing his house to boot hopefully they won't convict an innocent man .



As the day progressed I did feel somewhat better my sore throat as eased and my coughing as improved I am still sneezing alot and I did another covid lateral flow test which was negative again .I need a shave and a shower to liven me up .

No comments:

GEARED UP

 SUNDAY _- Went to Nelson Court in York Helens mother had a bad fall she dislocated her shoulder fractured her arm in three places , broke h...